Tuesday, November 1, 2011

An Unspoken Plea

This is a video from Sermon Spice. I bought because it's raw and honest and it's a hard comment on the "church." I see many people attending church because it's the "social thing to do."  

I know you may find this hard to believe, but I have issues. I am pretty well screwed up in a lot of ways, but I never found it easy to share my struggles within anyone in the "church."  It seems to me that in  the "traditional church" setting,  many people don't feel comfortable with sharing their issues and struggles. It's a pretty scary place to admit that, even as a Christian, you have struggles, fears, doubts, issues.

If you are a Christian with struggles, but afraid to share those fears and doubts, take a risk.

 If you are not a Christian and you're afraid to share your struggles, take a risk.

Start with me.

Believe me. NOTHING shocks me!


Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment