Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas? Already?


Well here I am again. Another year nearly gone and I feel like there is so much remaining undone.

I actually love the Christmas Season, but I have always struggled with "when it's over." I almost cannot enjoy the season because "when it's over" I have so much to do. I wonder where that comes from?

I also tend to stay up late because what will I do when this day is over? What will I do when the weekend is over? What about when 2011 is over?

Of course, I will  start over because I have no choices, but who really wants to do that? Most people! Yet for me, it's  another year to start another ledger, new deadlines, hope for a better year and so many other things going on.

I prefer things to add up, to build up; not to start over. I guess I'm not so much of new starter, as  I am a long-term finisher.

I wonder what that says about me?

Oh well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

It will be a new year  no matter what, so we may as well enjoy what we have now and not worry about when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment